the director.

My photo
15&living the youth as an Indonesian. @windhasa

20.10.12

i give it up

i hate this, really hate this feeling for seriously. i dont know who should be blame. you, me, or those around us. thank you very much for the time, thank you for that chance. become person who always associated with you by people around for a month is such an unwritten awards for me. finally, maybe it might not be my livelihood. stay cheers!


Beautiful Goodbye // Maroon 5, now playing


I count the ways I let you down
On my fingers and toes but I'm runnin' out
Clever words can't help me now
I keep you tight but you're sleeping out

And I remember your eyes were so bright, when I first met you,
so in love that night
And now I'm kissin' your tears goodnight, and i can't take it,
you're even perfect when you cry

Beautiful goodbye (bye bye, bye bye)
It's drippin' from your eyes (bye bye, bye bye)
Your beautiful goodbye (bye bye, bye bye woah)
It's drippin' from your eyes (bye bye, bye bye)

oh yeah
When did the rain become a storm, when did the clouds begin to form
Yeah we got knocked off course by a natural force and We'll,
We'll be swimmin' when it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOX