the director.

My photo
15&living the youth as an Indonesian. @windhasa

13.6.12

scream


hapyap! its been 2 weeks after the final examination finished. so im free from the work hard or study hard things. and its almost im on holiday now, time to play hard. well, thank you and congratulation 8forbidden for being an awesome class and won the match in class meeting until the semi final. 
thats the good news for this june, and the next thing you know, 1 more moths we're gonna be the 9th grades students. Aamiin. but...theres still a little fear in me hahah. 

i just wondering who is my next classmates, and my chairmates. and wondering about the pagelaran, how it will be. emm, i hope im not gonna be in the same class with you anymore, dude. its thank you so damn much for being your classmates, once is enough. and the next fear is...next year will be my turn to search and get in to a senior high school. yeah, still a year to go. but a year is very very fast. then 3 years in shs, i have to continue to university, and to search a good one isnt that easy like we get in to jhs or shs. aaaaa i just want to scream as loud as i can. things that happened to me now make me get a little stressed. hahah okay thats too far.

so, as much as this. thank you for visiting!

behind the script,
windha satya a.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BOX